Offer Start Hearing Benefits
Healthy hearing helps your people and your organization
The impact of hearing loss in the workplace
As one of the most common health conditions in the country, hearing loss is a major public health issue. It’s been directly linked to other serious health problems, as well as higher overall health care costs. The good news is that it can be easily treated, which means providing hearing benefits and early treatment could help you reduce your overall costs of providing care.
How Start Hearing Benefits can help
Start Hearing offers three hearing benefit programs: hearing aid discounts; workers’ compensation; and insurance to support the hearing needs of your employees or members.
- We offer discounts on all technology levels plus free hearing consultations and other service benefits.
- Our dedicated Hearing Care Advisors guide employees or members through each step of the program.
- No fees to your organization, and our marketing team helps you communicate with your employees or members to be sure they know about this great benefit.
- We have a network of more than 3,000 providers nationwide for convenient options.
INSURANCE AND WORKERS’ COMPENSATION:
- Our administrative team can fully support claims and billing processes.
- We can partner our program with your existing Insurance for discounts, or funded benefits.
- We work closely with your workers’ compensation department to ensure proper processing of claims and reduced costs in covering injured workers’ claims.
- We have a network of over 3,000 providers nationwide for convenient options.
Start Hearing is a division of Starkey Hearing Technologies. Our products are recognized for supreme sound quality and advanced technologies. Start Hearing offers all Starkey brand styles and technology levels. Starkey Hearing Technologies is the only major American owned and operated hearing aid manufacturer.